TALLY TARIFF FOR VESSELS SAILING ON INTERNATIONAL LINES
THE MINISTRY OF COMMUNICATIONS OF THE PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF CHINA TALLY TARIFF FOR VESSELS SAILING ON INTERNATIONAL LINES
I.BASIC TALLYING FEES
Item 1.Tallying fees for break-bulk cargo
Item 2.Fees for tallying containers
12.00 Yuan for each TEU.Containers with chassis, 15.00 Yuan for each TEU.
Fees for tallying containers of other sized shall be calculated proportionately according to the rates listed below:
Item 3.Tallying fees for stuffing/stripping of containers
(1) Tallying fees for stuffing/stripping of containers
(2) For stuffing/stripping of containers in the city proper, traffic expenses shall be collected according to a fixed lumpsum charge of 90.00 Yuan for a round trip; when stuffing/stripping of containers outside the city, traffic expenses shall be collected according to a fixed lumpsum charge of 90.00 Yuan for a round trip, or tallymen's traffic and hotel expenses shall be charged according to the amount actually incurred.
(3) When the number of containers stuffed/stripped is less than 3 TEUs each time outside the city, tallying fees for stuffing/stripping of containers shall be collected on the basis of 3 TEUs.
(4) Fees for seals
3.90 Yuan for a seals or 9.60 Yuan for a high-secret seal.
Item 4. Charges for delivery/taking delivery of bulk cargoes and preparing relevant papers
0.45 Yuan per weight-ton.
Item 5.Fees for tallying luggage and parcels
1.95 Yuan per package.
Item 6.Fees for sorting cargo marks
1.65 Yuan per ton.
Item 7.Tallymen's stand-by time allowance
24.90 Yuan per man/hour.
Item 8.Tallying fees for shifting and reloading of cargoes
(1) Charges shall be collected at the rate of stand-by time for shifting of cargoes within the holds.
(2) A 100% surcharge shall be collected in addition to the basic rates to cargoes and containers shifted/reloaded other than that mentioned in item 8(1)above.
Item 9.Tallying fees for work specially entrusted
(1) 1.65 Yuan per ton for cargo sampling, picking out lot numbers and sorting specifications.
(2) 30.75 Yuan per man/hour for charges payable on hourly basis.
(3) 246.00 Yuan per man/day(8 hours)for charges payable according to days.
Item 10.Charges for preparing tallying papers
For each voyage of a vessel with the weight-ton of cargo and containers to be tallied:
Under 1,000 tons (including 1,000 tons), 192.30 Yuan;
Under 5,000 tons (including 5,000 tons), 576.90 Yuan;
Under 10,000 tons (including 10,000 tons), 769.05 Yuan;
Over 10,000 tons, 961.35 Yuan.
II. MEASUREMENT EXPENSES
Item 1. Charges for measuring cargo
0.90 Yuan per cubic metre, but a minimum fee of 60.00 Yuan for each batch of cargo shall be collected. Charges for cargo movements shall also be collected according to the expenses actually incurred.
Item 2.Charges for weighing cargo
(1) 0.45 Yuan per weight-ton for calculating cargo weight by surveying ship's draft.
(2) 0.90 Yuan per weight-ton for defining cargo weight by using scales.3.00 Yuan per unit for defining vehicle weight by using scales.
1.For traffic by land, a fixed lumpsum charge of 315.00 Yuan shall be collected for each voyage of a vessel.
2.For traffic by water, the charges shall be collected according to the expenses actually incurred, or a fixed lumpsum charge of 1,200.00 Yuan for each voyage of a vessel.
V.THE MINIMUM TALLYING FEES
In case the sum total of the minimum amount of tallying fees specified in Items 1,2,4,5,7,8 and 10 of the Basic Tallying Fees and surcharges collected on any voyage of a vessel is lower than the rate for 7-hour stand-by time allowance multiplying by the number of tallyman involved, a minimum tallying fee shall be charged according to the rates for 7-hour stand-by time allowance multiplying by the number of tallyman involved.
Other items and rates shall be determined by the tally company and reported to the Ministry of Communications for filing.